Joker Face Ghost

I have a story to tell that happened to me last night and I find this group the most understanding to it because anyone else would laugh if heard this story. I went home from the gym last night and I passed a market selling universal things (for the record I have never seen this shop to be opened). That part of the street wasn’t illuminated so as I was passing the window shop I thought I saw the torso of a man standing in the window near the products. I stopped and blinked twice thinking it was a dummy used for clothes presentation. After I blinked I could feel an icy touch crawling up to my head and then cold sweat out of nowhere. Just to see the bust of the man was actually a bald man with a hat on, a big long nose and a horrific big joker face smile smile (like the Joker’s in Batman but much scarier). As I panicked I tried to run but it was like for a second my body was floating. Right after that second I kept looking at the man and his head turnt after me and the smile got uglier. I started running like I was insane and kept looking backward because I didn’t know if it was a real man or not. After a few meters I saw far behind me one or two people moving but they were women. The few people I passed during my run were looking at me worried. I kept telling myself that I couldn’t be a dummy there because I passed that shop many times and I know it very well. I was not tired, I was woke and fine. I refuse to believe it was some stupid joke as I couldn’t see the whole body of the man.

Book Of Likes makes the difference, find out why...

Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved Bookoflikes, Inc.