Thread

• Susan Stolley
      No matter how bad things are in your life right now, always remember, they could be worse. Things could always be worse. Today, I've been in a mood. Trying to find a house with the market like it is right now is horrible. Jay's 700 miles away, trying to get use to a new Dr that wants to change my meds, living in a camper until we find said house and it's getting colder out, not feeling great, stressing about so many things. As I'm scrolling through facebook, I came across a post about a 5 year old that's battling cancer and things aren't looking good. Y'all, I just started bawling. How can I be so blind. Sure, we're struggling with finding a house but, we have shelter. I may not be feeling the greatest but, I'm alive. Med changes, been there done that and it'll be ok. Jay may be 700 miles away but we talk daily, several times a day and see each other as often as possible. I'm usually always, the glass half full person but today I wasn't, until God put the story in front of me to say Hey....your kids are healthy, your alive and things are gonna work out but you gotta learn patience. (which for me isn't something I'm good at) I've got you, trust and remember to have faith. So, Thank you God for keeping a watch over us and protecting us through so much! Y'all, before you throw the negative out there, remember there is always a positive. You just have to really look for it.

Book Of Likes makes the difference, find out why...

Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved Bookoflikes, Inc.