Thread

• Mary Power
      15 Random Facts about me. Brace yourselves! 1. I like night time better than day. 2. My favorite weather is rainy weather 3. My favorite season is fall. Not just cause of Halloween either. 4. My favorite color ever is purple. It used to be green when I was little. 5. If you're still reading this, i'm impressed. (Though that's not really a fact) 6. My favorite animal/pet is a cat. (duh) 7. I want to write a book someday, but i'm afraid to let anyone see my work. 8. I care too much about what others are thinking/think of me. 9. I think a post about 16 facts is pretty long. Also, I get bored easy. 10. It's incredibly hard for me to focus on more than one thing at once. 11. I have an elaborate fantasy of going to England and meeting my favorite celebrities there. (Because that's basically where they're all from). 12.I think a lot of customers at my job are rude (guess that's not really about me.) 13. I wish I were taller and more graceful. 14. I wish people would take me seriously more often, even if it's hard for them. Sometimes I feel like everything I say to anyone is just a joke. 15. I'm always subconsciously thinking about food.

Book Of Likes makes the difference, find out why...

Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved Bookoflikes, Inc.