Thread

• Mariah Rose
      I’m so excited to have moved across the country on a whim and dove head first into the community I was looking for. Get this. I went to a concert by myself , while I was there I connected with a girl we had so much in common as far as our ambitions and the things we were trying to achieve. We exchanged info and she invited me to this event held at this facility Dedicated to woman’s empowerment and support. The room was filled with so many powerful woman , great energy , I shared my goals and the things I was trying to achieve just to find out Im surrounded by people walking the same path , people I could collab with and the tools I needed to succeed. The way all of this so effortlessly fell into my lap you cant tell me that I’m not on the right path and making the right decisions. I literally manifested this. Before I left Iowa I said this is what I want and this is what I’m going to do. I get to Cincinnnati and in less than a month everything I need is dumped over my head. When you live in a space of confidence instead of fear you attract what you need when you need it. Don’t worry about how anything is going to happen just know that it will. I’m so grateful and excited for everything to come.

Book Of Likes makes the difference, find out why...

Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved Bookoflikes, Inc.