Thread

• Audrey Seessengood
      Hey nice awesome people, does anyone have any tips to help fix extremely damaged hair? Please because it would be super helpful to me. Mine has been dyed and damaged pretty bad V.v I know, I didn't listen to anyone.. **sighs** but i'm at the point of chopping it off and I don't wanna do that. I've been staying away from heating products lately, but some tips would be nice.
        • Dawn McKinley

Ultimate Repair (I think thats the name of it) by Dove. it is amazing stuff!

Leave a comment
          • Elizabeth Solis Hodson

First off, stop dying your hair! Once it's been so damaged, all you can do is cut it off. Split ends and breakage can continue to the root. Secondly, hot oil treatments. Jojoba oil, olive oil, almond oil, lavender, etc. Stay away from shampoos/conditioners that contain sulfates. These are harsh detergents. There are sulfate free shampoos you can buy at Walmart or Sally's. They're less expensive than salon stuff. I use them and like them. I use Aussie three minute miracle conditioner on my hair and have used it religiously for the past 5 years. It's awesome. It has jojoba oil in it. I mix some olive oil with it and let it condition my hair for five minutes. Super soft. Shampoo less. Stay away from products that have alcohol and silicone. Not good for your hair. And, of course, stay away from heat products. Let that mane run wild. Haha. Comb your hair in the shower when wet and conditoned. Avoid brushes. They can cause breakage. Hope I helped! If I can think of anything else I'll let ya know. (this is all coming from someone who used to fry the crapout of their hair. I promise this stuff works!)

Leave a comment
            • Olivia Grace

You should get argon oil. I got some from Sally's and it's awesome!

Leave a comment

Book Of Likes makes the difference, find out why...

Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved Bookoflikes, Inc.