Thread

• Steve Lewis Toler
      Apparently someone on my “friends” list was offended that I called our local Urgent Care health clinic out and called them (I’m sure they have a friend there) and let them know that I “blasted” them online, so by 9am I had a call from them and it was taken care of and she said it was a “clerical” error! I still let them know that if their billing dept is that far behind (again reminding no insurance company will pay for any bill this untimely) that they seriously need to think about new help! She also told me to please call them next time if there’s an issue basically what she is wanting is for it not to be on social media lol. I don’t believe there will ever be a next time! And for whomever is offended and reporting to their friend/coworker or billing dept, feel free to report I’ve updated my status as well! I have worked in the medical field for a long time now and have overseen billing/coding as well. A month or so ago I got a phone call from the clinic for a Covid test that they came out to the vehicle and swabbed me for almost a year ago. The girl asked me for my insurance info because they needed to bill it out and I told the girl that they can’t bill insurance this far out and it’s not my responsibility due to the fact they didn’t submit a timely claim. She said well our billing dept is behind and I said a year?? Because none of the claims to any insurance will get paid, again due to the claims not being filed timely. And I said you can sure try but I guarantee they deny the claim. Well, I was right and they sent me a bill that I received in the mail today for $245 stating I’m responsible for an office visit, testing, etc. First off, there was no office visit, second off, the testing was free to all, if you had insurance they would bill them but if they denied you didn’t owe. I can assure you tomorrow no one will like me there and I will never pay them for their mistake on billing my insurance in an untimely manner!! I will literally go to court over this small of a bill before I pay them! Okay rant over!

Book Of Likes makes the difference, find out why...

Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved Bookoflikes, Inc.